Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Temporary inactive

Sorry to tell this because currently my writing and translating skill actually takes time to post a new article, and because of my work is getting busy and tired, I'm not able to track and write all the FGC event and update like what I've done before. I might still able to report some major tournament, but definitely not every tournaments, so this blog is getting lesser update in the future.

However, I will still updating FGC and Tokido's news in TokidoFansBlog Twitter. Thank you all so much for supporting the FGC, lets growth the fighting game scene become even bigger!

From the Author of this blog | Once again, I'm not Tokido :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thx for the your works :)

Author said...

^ Thank you

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.